Alopecia Areata Treatment
Alopecia-areata is a hair loss condition in which you lose hair from some or all parts of the body. It is more common on the scalp, where it causes unpredictable hair loss from the scalp in the form of coin-sized patches. The disorder is also known as spot baldness. Alopecia-areata Treatment is a common autoimmune disorder which is resulted from a breach in the immune prerogative of the hair follicles. It may cause psychological stress as well. Typical symptoms include small bald patches that can take many shapes (usually round or oval).
Alopecia-areata Treatment involves hair loss in one or more round spots on the scalp. Its various forms are:
- Diffuse alopecia areata: hair lost more diffusely over the whole scalp
- Alopecia areata totalis: loss of all the hair on the scalp
- Alopecia areata monolocularis: baldness occurs in only one spot anywhere on the head
- Alopecia areata multilocularis: multiple areas of hair loss
- Ophiasis: hair loss in the shape of a wave (at the circumference of the head)
- Alopecia areata barbae: disease limited only to the beard
- Alopecia areata universalis: loss of all body hair, including pubic hair
Among them, alopecia areata totalis and universalis are rare.
The area of hair loss may be painful or give some tingling sensation.
In medical terms, alopecia-areata is a systematic autoimmune disorder in which the body attacks its own anagen hair follicles and stops hair growth. The condition can affect anyone regardless of age and gender, though most cases occur before 30.
Why Choose Delhi Medi Clinic?
At Delhi Medi Clinic, we offer you the best hair loss treatments & hair prevention services in Delhi. With a broad window for clinical dermatology services for every type of hair loss disorder, we aim at giving you the best dermal treatment experience.